CHIESA DELLA NATIVITA' DI MARIA
Maria's nativity church has a simple facade and a single nave structure. The church was built in 1452 on the ruins of an ancient oratory.
Today the church is used as "auditorium".
Address: Via Camangi - Bagnara di Romagna - 48010 (RA)
Tel: 0545 76054, info - Sant'Andrea Church
How to get there
Historical town center. Car and bus parks. Accessible to disabled.
Open on: open upon request only
Last update: 28/04/2013 (Redazione locale di Bagnara di Romagna)