SANTUARIO DELLA BEATA VERGINE DEL SOCCORSO
The Sanctuary was begun in 1766 upon design of the achitect Cosimo Morelli and inaugurated in 1770. From the following year, the traditional processions with Our Lady image started; they were called "Rogazioni".
The outside was completed in 1853, with the facade of Ricciardelli . Inside, the altar and the altarpiece are in "scagliola". They provide a marvellous marble effect and were carried out by Della Quercia brothers in 1770.
Address: Via Madonna, 75 - Bagnara di Romagna - 48010 (RA)
Tel: 0545 76054, info - Church
How to get there
2 km far from the historical town centre direction Lugo - Ravenna, in front of the cemetry. Car parks. Accessible to disabled.
Open on: open upon request
Last update: 24/07/2012 (Redazione locale di Bagnara di Romagna)