CHIESA DI SAN MAURELIO
Wished by Alfonso Lavezzoli, this church was built in 1577 upon Giovan Battista Aleotti's design. In 1609 it became a Parish Church. According to the tradition, the church preserves the holy relics of Lavezzola's Patron Saint and of other saints.
Worth of mention are the font made from a dosseret of the IV-V century.
Address: Piazza Mazzini, 8 - Lavezzola di Conselice - 48021 (RA)
Tel: 0545 86225, info - Church
How to get there
The church is located in the town centre of Lavezzola. Car parks in the sorroundings.
Open on: open every day and during services
Last update: 21/06/2012 (Redazione locale di Conselice)